Feb 22, 2008

Happy Friday


Laura always gets these crazy nightmares where someone important in her life is being attacked or killed or usually both. In the middle of the night last night she shrieked, thereby waking me up. She said she was being attacked by "Killer Owls". According to her, they mistook her finger for worms.

It never ends. It’s endearing yet requires some enduring at the same time.

I still have yet to share this blog with anyone. I really haven’t tapped into doing what the initial purpose of this blog was. I guess I haven’t figured out what I want to say in this arena. I figure PJ updates and some small snippets of our lives would suffice for now. Someday I’ll tackle some larger items such as:

-The meaning of life (and death)
-Finally answering the question “Do we really have a soul?” and if so, how much can I get for it on ebay? And it the soul really does weigh 27 grams, is it heavier for fat people? If mine is getting too heavy is there a "Jenny Craig for the Soul" program I can go on?
-Why do all the songs I write sound the same?
-The moon landing; definitive proof it was a hoax
-Parker…future cheerleader or point guard?

No comments: