Feb 12, 2008

Go To Hell


I’m listening to KCRW’s “Morning Becomes Eclectic” and a song has come on where the chorus melodically sings “Go To Hell”. As I listen and think about my job and my inability to tell people “no, I’m not qualified to perform that task”, I get more and more upset with myself. Not just that but also the people that take advantage me. This is not a good week for me (and it’s only Tuesday!!). Everything and everybody is coming at me with work problems in addition to the new addition to the office is paid handsomely to do very little. Well, that’s something I can’t control but my workload I can. I think I need to take some time off and regroup. That I might do, we’ll see. What I will do is go to my Director and explain my frustrations with this place. I’m keeping all of this to myself because I hate to be the complaining employee but there comes a time when one must be straight about what’s going on and communicate it to the person that should be hearing it.
And what will my message be? Go to Hell.

No comments: