Feb 19, 2008

The 4-Day Weekend is Over


Hmmmmmm…what happened this weekend…nothing to really report. I rebuilt my computer to be larger, stronger, faster and that’s about it. Parker did ask to see my penis while we were going to the bathroom together. That was kinda alarming. We also went to the beach, went to Toys-R-Us and that’s about it.

Laura and I talked about what this next child is going to be like. PJ really has set the standards extra high so I fear Georgia’s disposition is going to be a letdown no matter what. That sounds pretty bad I know, but it’s an honest assessment. Parker was and is such a relatively easy-going, fun little girl that it’s hard to imagine another child being like her. I’m not even talking about having a child with some sort of physical deficiencies…that’s really really scary to me. As Geoff and I have talked about, having a child is a matter of “rollin’ the dice”; you just don’t know what is going to happen. I guess there’s nothing we can do about it but worry so I’ll do my best and not think about it although I know Laura is going to be bringing it up every 48 hours or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would eat herpussy all day long

Anonymous said...

damn her c un t is nice