Dec 19, 2007


I’m trying to help. I don’t blame Laura for needing help. Parker is a full-time job with mandatory overtime. She’s at that age when she needs to be stimulated all the time yet she usually needs someone else to stimulate her. Sometimes she does go off on her own and do something but it usually ends up in her crying or a big mess…or both! She is really into climbing up her chest of drawers and throwing all of her clothes on the floor and trying them on one at a time. She loves wearing pajamas all the time now. Whatever. They cute part is that she calls all pajamas “Elmo Pajamas”. Last night when we made a tent and played in it she kept asking for her Dora “Elmo Pajamas”.
Whenever I watch Parker for a day or half-day I think about how tough it is to watch her all the time. I need to mention that to Laura more often…before she kills me for never complimenting her or making her feel appreciated.

No comments: