Dec 6, 2007

Day #2 - Opening Up is Hard To Do

It's only day 2 of this blog and I've already got a ton of depressing things to write about but I'm not going to. Just not comfortable yet...this is 100% private but putting one's feeling out there for no one yet everyone to peruse is just a bit uncomfortable for me. Perhaps soon I will be able to open up.......

What was once an exciting, inspiring concept is now becoming more of an arduous piece of feces. This children's music project is no longer fun. No one else really cares (except Jeff) and frankly the burden's on me to get people involved. Much like everything else in my life from work to personal, the burden's on me to get people motivated. Work is the worst, my biggest fallibility is my curiousity and willingness to try something new and figure it out. What happens then is that people rely on you to teach/show them how to use it effectively. It's partly my fault, I know that.

No comments: