Dec 5, 2007


I’m desperately trying to figure how all this is gonna pan out. PJ is a whirlwind to keep up with (and she’s not even 2 yet) and Laura is 3 months pregnant. How is this going to affect my life? How much more is this going to affect my life? As much as I enjoy PJ and yes, she’s an absolute treat to be around, I don’t know how to handle two, especially when one of them’s a newborn. That’s it! No more children after this one.

Today is the second day in a row that Laura called me, put PJ on the phone and she proceeded to tell me she went pee-pee in the potty. Very impressive!! Her voice has this special questioning intonation to it. She makes statements in a question-speaking format, hard to explain but wonderful to listen to.

A list of things I’m looking forward to doing with PJ when she’s older:
-playing catch in the street after I get home from work
-the theater…even bad theater
-our first baseball game
-helping her with her homework (algebra included)-showing her the difference between good music and crappy music (very important)

No comments: