Jan 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions - Got My Ducks In A Row

So This Is The New Year...

My Resolutions for 2009:

1) Continual avoidance of everything Barney. Continue to keep Parker on the television path of Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Franklin, Classical Baby, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
2) Improve my attitude at work and at home in addition to getting more familiar with my “inner sociopath”
3) Finish the second Magnificent Fantastic cd
4) Continue to believe that a lack of evidence is the surest proof that the conspiracy is working (1969 Apollo moon landing, 2003 terror alerts, Paul is dead, the Philadelphia Experiment, etc…)
5) Stop writing children’s music and move on to something more mature… teeny-bopper electronic Euro-pop or maybe start a Jonas Brothers cover band
6) Work on reducing my expectations with regards to Mr. Obama (Rick Warren?!?)
7) Experiment with this blog and its uses while continuing to use it as a digital scrapbook
8) Continue monitoring of all our assets as they descend into imminent worthlessness
9) Start thinking about next year’s resolutions
10) Refrain from purchasing any more guitars in 2009(except for the banjo I'm picking up tonight)
11) Learn to write more better
12) Create more time and energy for myself and start my own podcast

2 comments:

Becky said...

We're depending on #3. Katie was singing "Trash Truck" today when getting dressed...

Anonymous said...

I read this post fully concerning thе comparison of lateѕt and earlieг technologies, it's remarkable article.

my web page ... tens unit
Also see my site :: tens