Jun 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008 Baseball Game


I spent my Father’s Day 2008 in the following manner…

Laura cooked a wonderful breakfast called the “Wakey Wakey Eggs n Bakey Crossanwich”…fast becoming my favorite breakfast meal. After that Parker gave me her gift which was a plaster image of her little hand…very nice. After that it was off to play a Father’s Day baseball game. We soundly beat the first place team which produced an odd feeling being that we’re usually the ones getting beat up on. As of late I’m enjoying playing baseball more and more. I started the season feeling it was more of a chore but recently I've found myself enjoying it. Maybe it’s because I went 4 for 4 last week including a “wall banging” double. On Father’s Day I went 1 for 3 with 2 RBIs.
My family couldn’t make the picture…both were taking naps the time this photo was taken.

No comments: