Mar 11, 2008

Monday Night Linebacking

So, last night PJ articulated her desire to see Ali. So, after dinner I called them up and asked if we could come over for a visit…interesting evening. At first she was playing the shy girl which was kinda annoying but at the same time endearing. Ali was playing her cute, Alpha-Female role. PJ became more and more “involved” as the minutes counted. She then became so comfortable that she felt the need to strip down naked and run around their house proudly stating “I’m talented” (something her mother always tells her, but I don’t think she’s referring to her ability to strip down naked at friends’ houses). Anyhow, Cathy suggested they take a bath together; which seemed to be a lot of fun for the two, they are awfully cute together. They get along quite well I must say. They were having a fun time pouring water on each other, yelling and screaming, as well as doing some interesting quasi-wrestling moves in the tub. I remark to Cathy that finally I get a front row seat to a “Two Naked Girls Rolling Around In The Bathtub” show and one of the girls is my 2-year old daughter…it figures.


I will say without a doubt that Parker had a fun time there last night. Let’s hope there’s more to come!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to suck her tinytits while i finger her