Mar 6, 2008

Achy Achy Eggs-n-Bakey


Quite a sick couple of days as of late…I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in bed with a fever and aches. Watched some good movies while I lay sickly…The Great Waldo Pepper, The Sting, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were two of the more memorable ones. I suffered a Redford overdose. Did he die or something? I don’t think so, oh well. It’s Thursday, I’m achy at work and trying to get through the day. No more vacation time to spend being sick I say. No more!

Parker was singing Sick-a-Bowie yesterday. She’s having a lot of fun with rhyming and singing. Basically, she’s taking songs she knows and changing around the lyrics to some comedic affect. It’s great to see her doing that at such a young age. Laura taught her her first rhyme, which is really impressive.

No comments: