Jun 6, 2009

Very "Distinguished"


A couple of days ago I got out the 12 month size clothing from storage. Whenever I bring new baby clothes out, PJ tears through the box and tries just about all of it on. She gets so excited and always insists that the item she's trying to get into will fit.
The other day she put little tiny slippers on the ends of her toes. It reminded me of Cinderella's step-sisters trying on the glass slipper. She then managed to get on a vest and pants. The pants were stretchy enough and actually looked pretty cute as shorts. So I let her have them. I did challenge her a bit saying, "Don't you think those clothes are too small for you?"
She said, "No, they make me look distinguished." My jaw dropped to the floor. I was so impressed with her knowing the word "distinguished" and also being able to use it. She amazes me!

1 comment:

miyo b. said...

she's always had a great vocabulary! i remember when dylann was barely getting any words out, parker was using the word "awesome" a lot. and yes, she does look quite distinguished in that photo ;)