Jul 29, 2008

Parker Withdrawals


Laura and Georgia are gearing up for their trip to Fargo, North Dakota for Nate and Deann’s wedding this weekend. This is the first time Laura has spent any time away from Parker much less five days. She’s going to be having some major Parker withdrawals and I can’t say I blame her. The most time I’ve spent away from her is about 18 hours when I went to San Diego for the night. With that said I’m trying to plan some new things to do with Parker while they’re away. Aside from the regular beach, park, mall, and pool visits we make I think I will be bringing her to the water park up in Ojai. She’s going to like it I’m sure. Other than that I’ve drawn a blank. I’m looking forward to doing things with her…maybe the zoo?!? Oh yeah, the fair will be starting this weekend so mom and I will take there as well. She’s at that age when the fair becomes fun for a little girl. There’s rides, junk food, and a whole lotta animals.

I’ve been wanting to document some of PJ’s word jumbles…I need to start doing that-here’s my favorite…

Hospital – Parker pronounces is “Hostibal”

She also mispronounces “lemonade” but I forget how she mispronounces it. More to come…

No comments: