Jul 15, 2008

Georgia - Day 19





I seem to have forgotten just how closely a newborn’s relentless cries resemble that of fingernails matriculating their way down a chalkboard; nevertheless, life travels onward. We are making our way through the transition that is a household made up of one child to that of two. Georgia is doing a good job of not waking up in the middle of the night screaming, she courteously waits for the daytime to perform that daily ritual which tests Laura’s patience much more than mine being that I’m at work and such.

Parker seems excited about the notion of having a little sister and is embracing the idea. I suspected her reaction to be much more negative being that the attention is being shared now. She’s become quite the little helper around the house. She still disobeys once in a while, I think we’ve spanked her a total of four times so far. I did the first spanking and Laura’s performed the last three. I’ve resorted to the simple threat of a countdown to spanking and she’s managed to change her “disobedient ways” before I reach the number three.

Georgia got her first bath a few days ago (see photo above).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pull her legs open i LOVE babycunt