Jan 10, 2008

Interesting Evening


Parker was quite concerned last night with wolves getting into the house. She was referring to a three little pigs book that had a picture of a wolf in it. The interesting part was her ability to talk. It’s difficult to repeat her “rant” however I can paraphrase it. Her are some snippets based on my memory and:

“ I don’t like wolves, I don’t like them in the house, they can’t come in the house. They have to stay outside and look at “kidmas” lights. They no go into the house, they no play with my baby doll, they no play with my shopping cart, they no play with my kitchen either”.

What’s do intriguing is watching her as she speaking, she’s really trying to put words together. Sometimes she’s pausing and/or stuttering a bit because she’s not sure how to say it. Either way it’s fun to be apart of it.
Last night Laura put up a Potty Chart. She was very excited about it, that’ll die off soon enough. But she was excited enough to drop a “deuce” last night. We were both oh, so happy with her performance.

No comments: