Jan 2, 2008

A Family Nietzsche Circus


The extended New Year’s weekend was quite a weekend I would say. Parker is making great strides at being potty trained. She’s talking so much now too, what’s especially enjoyable about her talking is that her sense of humor is already starting to show. She’s one goofy girl, much like her mother…and that’s a good thing. But what really strikes me is her inflections, for example, when she says the word “more” she puts this Massachusetts –like accent to it that sounds phonetically like “mo-uh”. It’s so damn cute. The other thing I’ve noticed this weekend is her constant attention to what it is we’re doing. Here’s a brief list of observations:
-Always saying “Daddy, what are you doing?”
-Repeatedly jokes around about “poo poo in her mouth”
-She’s referring to me as “Will” once in a while which is cute.
-Loves wearing panties
-She loves being naked even more
-I wish she’d keep her clothes on
-She can run “like the Dickens”

And she’s not even two years old yet.
Yes, it was a memorable weekend for me…much more to come.

No comments: