Nov 30, 2009

The Shyest Ballerina in Ballerinaville

Parker’s first ballerina recital was last week. Her cousin Ella was there as well as part of the class. They held hands through about half of the recital which was awfully cute. When the time came for her to receive her applause and certificate she thought it apt to cover her face with the certificate. I was the same way as a child, I just hope she grows out of it faster than I did, for some reason I doubt that.





Now this is the Parker smile I've come to love! Although this type of smile form her is rarely available for pictures. It comes out only when there's a full moon. Usually we get her cheesy smile for the camera which is this incredibly over-emphasized smile to point that you think she just might pull a cheek muscle.

No comments: