Oct 9, 2008

Our Girls

Parker is such a good big sister to Georgia. I was prepared for jealousy issues however Parker has not really shown any jealous behavior. She did compete for my attention a little in the beginning. But most of the time, Parker is very concerned for Georgia's well being. Often she'll tell me to go get the baby when she's crying. She likes to pick out Georgia's outfit every morning. When I need to get something done, I'll ask Parker to babysit and she'll talk to Georgia (about 2 inches from her face).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy little cotton panties, let me get those off and sniff yourcunt in the crotch and suck your piss out, you both can watch me wrap them around mycock until i spray mycum over both of you then baby sis can watch me eat big sisterscunt

Anonymous said...

had mycock in my daughterspussy far enough i could cumin her a few times by that age, only 2 weeks old the first time i cumon her littlepussy