Oct 3, 2008

Will The Last Responsible Republican Please Turn Out the Lights on Nov. 4th?





I don't know how anyone with a mind whose opinion is based on logic and intellect can support the notion of Bible Spice being employed in any capacity in the Executive Branch. I dare to say it's treason to support her as VP. No way is it in the best interest of the country to elect her as VP. This is a case of John McCain doubling down with an eight and the dealer has a face card showing. I do not believe that anyone who supports her is putting their country over their party...purely partisan move, and quite Bush-league I must say (pun intended).
Her debate last night showed her for the vapid, uninformed, anti-intellectual, Joanna six-pack, and logically defunct person she is. How can someone stand in front of the American people in the largest VP debate in history and say "I'm not concerned about the causes of climate change, I just want to find the solutions"??? If a rock keeps hitting me on the head, the solution will be in the cause-will it not? What or who is throwing the rock at me? Is it coming from a tree or building overhead? Am I thowing it at my own head? Perhaps if I just cut my head off this would no longer be a problem??
Thankfully Joe Biden was there to explain to some degree the vast complexities that this nation is facing and will face in the future. He looked like someone I could trust with our foreign policy and I haven't felt that way since 1999.
One thing is for sure, Cindy McCain has to be careful. John has a history of dumping his current wife for beauty pageant contestants. His first wife can speak to that.

No comments: