May 23, 2012

OK, This is Pathetic...

Parker's best friend Jack got a Kindle Fire tablet. I recently purchased a nice android tablet myself which Parker has been slowly taking over. Parker and Jack are shown here enjoying "Tablet Time". They sit next to each other and play "Lep World" on their tablets until Laura or myself stop them. They could play all day if we didn't intervene.

Who ever heard of "Tablet Time"? Where does she come up with this stuff? 
What kind of social interaction (or lack thereof) is this?

Notice in the background how beautiful that Sunday afternoon was.
This kind of behavior me so angry I'm going into my bedroom and play Atari all night!
I give up, enjoy kids. 


1 comment:

Becky said...

I know, the other day Katie was "playing" with a friend and I found them playing Leapsters "together" in the other room. Needless to say, I made them put them away and they were pissed.