Aug 31, 2011

El Capitan July 2011 Edition


I never camped much as a kid, my parents just weren't into it. They made up for it by taking me to a lot of Dodger games. Laura's family was quite the opposite, a lot of camping and no Dodger games. With that said, I have a lot to learn about camping, especially with two small girls. These two had a blast!
El Capitan's got a little bit of everything for camping...close proximity to home, great weather, creeks, bicycle paths, a wonderful presentation at the campgrounds outdoor theater on kelp and of course, the beach.





A couple of things I learned on this trip...
1) Loren, Julie and Laura need to join Snarts Anonymous. Those three are totally loco about that card game. It is not normal.
2) There is little time for rest when you combine kids and camping. Next time we're hiring a nanny.
3) Julie and Geoff really like to drink Laura's wine, especially after they've already had a few.
4) If you're walking with a flashlight in the dark and you come across a startled skunk who immediately turns around and raises its tail while it's staring at you with that "make my day" look on its face, peeing your pants just might be a good deterrance.

and the most important lesson...

5) Just accept the fact that your kids are going to be dirty all of the time. Just deal with it and move on.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the girls to watch me yank moms panties down and bumfuckher while i fuckher cuntwith my fingers, teach them what good girls let a man do