Nov 5, 2010

Trick or Treat

Parker carved the face of this jack-o-lantern all by herself (except the right half of the mouth). I couldn't believe it!


Georgia was so thrilled to be a ladybug. I wanted her to be Snow White (because we have the costume) but when my mom gave her some ladybug wings from the dollar store, she was so thrilled I knew we had to come up with a costume.
The thrill of being a bride wore off after PJ wore her costume to school the week before. Kids asked her if she was getting married and she didn't like that. I told her to tell people, "I'm just a bride but I'm not marrying anyone".

Maybe we'll show this picture at their wedding some day.

It took Georgia a few houses before she got the hang of trick-or-treating. Peyton seemed to know what she was doing.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That picture of Parker and Jack, priceless!

Becky said...

oh her little wings turned out so cute!