Jan 12, 2011

Really Laura. Orange? Bright Orange?!? You think this template looks better?



We have not been blogging in a while. Well…to be entirely accurate Laura rarely posted anything on this site to begin with. The ratio of my postings to hers is probably 9 to 1 or so. I implored her to do so and she occasionally did but nevertheless I was running this show by default. I had always felt that this blog would serve as an interesting scrapbook and recounting of our life as a family. The careful documentation of our girls’ development and quick little stories about something PJ or Georgia spouted would be an interesting read later in life.

I put a lot of work into this blog. Then Laura comes along with her semi annual posting and decides to delete the template I labored over several weekends to create and change it to…bright orange. In order to create the prior template I had to learn the basics of html and figure out how to create a template and create the little pictures on top that would expand once you put your mouse over the photo and all that stuff. Ugh, that was a lot of tedious work. And yes, I should’ve saved the dang template somewhere but once it was up I never thought she would delete it.

Have I made you feel bad yet Laura?

I still love you. I was always impressed by your choice of colors when it came to painting the interior and exterior of our house. But this...is...fugly.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nothing like berating your wife in a public fashion Will/Scott. I was impressed with your html knowledge. As you can gather from my rather bare and standardized blog background, I don't even bother.

Unknown said...

Yes...cathartic it is. Luckily she never reads this so I'll be okay.