May 14, 2010

Pizza Party!



Our County tennis team in the Corporate Games had a little luncheon celebrating our sweep in tennis (no thanks to me, I lost 8-1). When I mentioned this to Parker the day previous she got very excited. She smiled and kind of 'tremored' a little before excitedly stating "Dad, I am so there!".

"I don't recall inviting you Parker."

"Daaaad, you know how much I love pizza parties. Remember the one at your old work?"

"Yes, the one where it was me, you, your cabbage patch doll and a couple of old ladies sitting in a cold conference room eating lukewarm pizza?"

"Yeah, that was soooooo much fun."

Sure Parker, you can come along. It'll be fun."



She is so well-behaved around stangers. I love it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

love all the "corporate" people and Parker.