Feb 19, 2010

Memorable Moments



MTV CRIBS

Talking to Parker this morning about Georgia being sick and waking up coughing throughout the night, Parker came up with a great idea.

“I know, we’ll get her a little tv and put it in her crib so she can watch Wow Wow Wubzy late at night when she can’t sleep”


CHOO CHOO TRAIN

Georgia is digging that song. It was a song I wrote and recorded on the first MagFan cd. When I play it for her on the guitar she dances and dances. When the chorus hits there’s a couple of whole notes-in between the whole notes Georgia will frantically chant “Choo Choo”. What’s even more remarkable is when I reach the part in the song that drops real quiet dynamically, she stops looks at me and squats and just listens intently. I gotta get it on video.






OUR WEDDING VIDEO

Parker really likes to watch our wedding video. She seems to thoroughly enjoy the footage, especially when my dad comes onto the screen. She’ll say something like “there’s Grandpa Powers, I wish I could meet him”. Every time she says that I take a pause. “I do too Parker”. A couple times she’s uttered something like “Mommy, I hope I die and go to heaven so I can see Grandpa Powers”.

How do you respond to that?

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love when the older sibling comes up with "solutions" for the younger one. Katie is very good at trying to sell it in to us at times.