Mar 25, 2009

A Round Brush Apology














Dearest Peachie, PJ, Sweetie-Pie, Peachie-girl. I am so sorry for getting that round brush stuck in your hair last night. To be honest, I don't have that much experience with round brushes and I never thought I could get it so incredibly wound-tight-stuck in your super fine 3 year-old hair.














I know you'll probably cringe the next time I tell you I have a present for you. That set of brushes was supposed to be a welcome surprise to get you to start brushing your hair in the mornings. When you asked me how the round one worked...well I never thought an hour and a half later I'd be sitting under a lamp with wire cutters, a screwdriver, a half empty bottle of conditioner and scissors in my lap.













I know it was very painful, but I hope watching Little Bear and eating ginger snaps at 8:30 pm helped take the edge off. I also must apologize for continually saying "okay...almost there...here we go". I thought cutting the spokes off the brush with the wire cutters would release your hair. I guess I was wrong. I am glad to say that even though you lost a lot of hair, it's really not that noticable.

No comments: