Dec 1, 2008

Holiday Profile


Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas crunch has begun. I fear this is the year that Laura explodes with “geekiness” over Christmas lights. Sure, I like Christmas lights and I enjoy walking around the neighborhood looking at them but Laura is a complete nerd when it comes to these lights. My enjoyment is supplemented a great deal by seeing Parker’s reaction to them. If Parker weren’t around I wouldn’t be much into them at all I think. But Laura is on a different planet when it comes to Christmas lights. She needs to start a support group to grieve with others during the rest of the year when Christmas lights aren’t up. I’m telling ya’ the girl is wacko for these lights. When she sees them she “lights up” like a “Christmas Tree”. I’m just glad she doesn’t want to go crazy with our house, we’re busy enough this time of year.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a darling picture of Parker!