Aug 5, 2010

I Built Myself a Time Machine

I haven't used it much because the Deloreon has been in the shop quite a bit lately. However, I did get a chance to march with Dr. King in Washington D.C.

Also, I got the chance to share a peanut butter and banana sandwich with Elvis in the White House. In the morning Nixon gave him the appointment of Drug Czar then after lunch we pounded down some vicodins and amphetamines and watched an episode of the Twilight Zone.


Then I got the chance to live a childhood dream. I played shortstop in the 1927 World Series against the New York Yankees. I went 0 for 3 - but I did manage to trip Lou Gehrig when he rounded the bases. He doesn't even look like Gary Cooper.

2 comments:

Becky said...

frickin' hilarious Will, just hilarious...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are putting my photo shop to good use!

Nate D