Jun 21, 2010

CAMPOUT 2, The Sequel

What makes this a campout? From what I can tell, just pajamas and smores, oh there’s a tent there as well. I don’t think the kids cared, they were just happy to be there.


Georgia was the highlight of the evening. No child went down that slide with as much aggressiveness, carelessness, velocity, vigor, and lack of respect for gravity and anatomy as Georgia.


Watching Georgia shoot down the slide made me want to pick up the phone and dial 9, then 1…and wait for her to crash to finish the call with another 1.






Pop quiz. In the background, Laura is looking in reluctant appreciation at:
a) a photoshopped picture of me with hair on my head
b) a detailed plan she's concocted to defer funds from our savings account towards the acquisition of more women's clothing
c) a photoshopped picture of her arm in arm with Justin Bieber
d) a picture of the eighth pair of running shoes she's purchased in the past 6 months

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the forethought of the blow up mattress at the base of the slide. That's just encouraging extreme sliding if you ask me. I don't even know how to answer your last question, so I will abstain.