Dec 11, 2009

Thoughtful Xmas Gift Ideas

For my dear wife that has everything.......


I've never seen anyone go through "aloe-treated" tissues like Laura does. She consistently requires three to four boxes of tissues located in various strategic spots throughout the house to quell her sinus needs. The worst is when she puts them under her pillow, or even worse than that...my pillow. I hate that feeling of putting your hand under your pillow to find a used tissue with your wife's snot in it.

What's fun is watching her put on a shirt or a blanket that has collected a few molecules of dust over the past few days or week. Once it comes in contact with her body her nose starts twitching like Samantha from Bewitched and she goes on a sneezing frenzy.

And even better the roll would reach down to her bottom so that I wouldn't hear the ignominious bathroom chant that starts innocently with "Will"...I usually know by the sound and her tone that she's in the bathroom so I wait....'til the second bellowing which is notably louder "Willll!...honey can you get me a roll of toilet paper from the garage?". So I do it, then I complain about it.

So with all of that information it's quite obvious that I think the "tissue-head" idea from Japan is perfect for my Laura. Now all I have to do is buy it and convince her that she won't look silly walking around the house with a roll of toilet paper on her head. I can only imagine a time when the girls are sick and Laura can easily whip out a little tp for their runny little noses at the drop of a hat. Impressive.

This dinosaur bed would be fun just to freak Parker out. I'm sure she'd refuse to sleep in it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Truly... there have been days when I would've been happy to wear this contraption. Sooo funny.... and true!